1) Make an appointment: Please call our office to schedule an appointment at (253) 736-2340
2) Gather your insurance information: Have your insurance information ready when you call us. You can also click here to see what Insurance we currently accept.
3) Referral: You can see us without a doctor’s referral. However, some insurance companies require a doctor's referral for reimbursement. If you have your doctor’s referral, please bring it with you to your first appointment.
4) Fill out the forms below: Just download the forms below, print and fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment! This will save you time when you come to see us.
5) Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment if you have not downloaded and filled out the above paperwork prior to your appointment. If you have completed the above paperwork, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment,
6) Please wear comfortable clothing. If we are seeing your for a shoulder, neck or back injury please wear a tank top. If we are seeing you for your back, knee, hip or ankle please wear or bring shorts.